Monday, November 21, 2011

Challenges

I'm facing many challenges now that I'm in the "meat" of the program.  This post won't be long, as I am worn out and my pain is up.  I've met some really wonderful people here.  One if them is a retired teacher, and she really helped console me today.  I thank God for support and strength.  I am needing a lot of it these days.

Anyone who has dealt with chronic pain and the medications that sometime follow, know that it is a challenge to stop them and that it must be done gradually.  That is a great challenge for me at this time.  Please pray that I will stay well; MAYO seems to be floating with flu/sinus infections these days.  Ick!  Thank you to all of you who have written, texted, emailed, posted, prayed, etc.  I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.

On a happier Brendan comes to Rochester Wednesday night for the Thanksgiving holidays and I CAN'T WAIT!  Yay!

Much love....

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you sweet Jenna! So excited for your husband to join you. Happy thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete